Monday, September 20, 2010

Naruto Ramen - Brooklyn

Memorable, for the Wrong Reason
I'm no food expert, and I definitely don't know much about ramen. But as it turns out, it wasn't necessary at Naruto. Four hours later I still have a stomach ache, just like I did at Minca in the East Village. It's as if the ramen got to my stomach and wove itself into a tight ball and refused to move any further.

So, really, why bother with any further critique? If you go to a place, eat something and it leads to pain, you know you're not going back or recommending it. I probably would've written that it was "ok but nothing memorable" but now I'll never forget it.

On the plus side, I only paid nine bucks, so they got that going for them. Oh, and they're really close to Trois Pommes Patisserie. (Struggling here...) Ok, crossed this baby off, now onto the next item on the NY food list.....

278 5th Ave
Park Slope, Brooklyn

Related Posts by Category



Widget by Gagan

4 comments:

  1. All I can say.. stick to Ippudo! They are as good as it can get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Puff Speaks - if I stuck to only good places we've already been, this wouldn't be much of a blog, now would it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have some sort of allergy to me. I've eaten at Minca many times and never had any sort of stomach issues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anon - I'm allergic to something at Minca and Naruto....

    ReplyDelete