Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rice to Riches - Manhattan

To Go, Please - My Spaceship is Double-Parked
There is something wierd about a place that serves nothing but rice pudding. Something spacey about it. From the futuristic look of the exterior....
....to the bizarre, yet pleasing way they package the product for the road. That is a spoon-like eating tool balanced on top.
However, it does taste like rice pudding.... Not in an "out-of-this-world" way, just in a normal way. I would rather roll up to Spanish Harlem for the much cheaper version.
37 Spring St.
Manhattan

Related Posts by Category



Widget by Gagan

1 comment:

  1. Am afraid this doesn't call out to me... can we pass on this when I am in NY? =P

    Unless it's a really, really, really, really, really must have for you... but then again reading your last comment of how you rather roll up to Spanish Harlem, I think we will pass :)

    ReplyDelete