Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pho Bang - Manhattan

Vietnamese Lunch in Chinatown
I went to Chinatown to get a Banh Mi sandwich from Banh Mi Saigon but since I am unlucky, I picked the one day that it happened to be closed. Not one to quit easily, I wandered around looking for some Vietnamese and ended up at Pho Bang.
As soon as I read the words "Salty Lemonade", I had to try it. It was a little too salty for me.

I know, I know - I should have ordered pho, it is in the name of the restaurant. Duh. Sorry, I cannot resist any form of porkchops. Look at them. Served on a bed of rice with scallion, sliced carrot and cucumber. They were thin, tender and tasty. I went through this plate in about two minutes. Another thing I liked - they give you the check as they give you the meal.
157 Mott St.
Manhattan

Related Posts by Category



Widget by Gagan

2 comments:

  1. Hmm.. I am apparent missing 5 comments. I guess this must be one of them.

    This must be some techie mistake.. how could I have missed this out? =P Excuses? Haha...

    This reminds me of what we had on my last day in NY during my last trip.. I remember eating pork chop dish too with very tasty sauce. So much so that I couldn't stop myself from finishing the rice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a winner-winner pork-chop dinner. You would like it.

    ReplyDelete